About BSM Industrial Maintenance Inc.
Barry Molloy honed his knowledge by working many years as a machine tool builder and millwright both in the United Kingdom and Ontario, Canada. He worked for a variety of companies including General Motors, Ex-Cell-O Corp Ltd, Northern Telecom, Toyota Motor Corporation, and Ford Motor Company.
Barry Molloy founded BSM Industrial Maintenance Inc. (BSM) in 2005. He and his team have been serving South Western Ontario ever since.
BSM has successfully provided businesses with support for all aspects of industrial maintenance, equipment installation, production support, machining, fabrication and repair on a diverse range of projects.
BSM Industrial Maintenance Inc. has been a supplier of skilled trades people, available on an as needed basis, and providing qualified help to support a broad range of industries.
In 2015 BSM moved to its new 5000 square foot shop, located at 4505 Westchester Bourne, London (Thames Center), Ontario. The new facilities provides housing for several milling machines, lathes and fabrication equipment. The new facilities allows BSM to easily handle a multitude of machining and fabrication projects such as machine overhauls, rebuilds, mezzanine fabrications, parts manufacturing and more.
- Arkal (plastics) – relocated robot cells, integrated gasket sealer robots and conveyors, from Michigan to London, ON
- Arvin Sango (automotive parts) – installed robot weld cells
- Diversey (cleaning and hygiene technologies) – installed all production fill lines, guards and PSR brought from Wisconsin
- Ipex (plastics) – installed new plastic grinding machines and fabricated all guarding
- Keiper (automotive) – relocate Mercedes production lines and robot cells from Keiper London to Keiper Missouri. Convoy of trucks included six 50ft flat bed trailers, two 50ft low boy trailers and sixteen 50ft box trailers.
- LCBO (warehouse) – installed guard/fence with gate interlocks for all conveyor lines
- London Aquatic Centre / Ameresco (energy) – fabricated and installed 200ft walkway for the maintenance of the new LED roof lights, each section being 20ft long and raising approx 3ft every section, with access to the next section by fabricated ladder.
- Natra Chocolate (food industry) – hired by Seamco Bottling of Belgium to install new production line at Natra Chocolate in London, ON. The new line setup to fill 12,000 jars of chocolate an hour.
- Presstran Industries (automotive) – guarding for presses
- Qualtech Seating (automotive) – installed new production lines in London, ON and Spring Hill, Tennessee. Design and build fully engineered modular mezzanine, 45ft x 12ft x 12ft, with mandate to install in three days. Mezzanine installed ahead of schedule.